UPCPMT Application Form 2013
UPCPMT or Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is conducted by ChattrapatiSahujiMaharaj University based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. This examination is an en route for admissions in an array of dental as well as medical courses in the state and is conducted on behalf of the state government.
There are several institutes imparting dental and medical knowledge who give a preference to the rankings and marks scored in the examination. There are about 41 institutes including both private as well as government institutes. The total tally consists of 8 MBBS institues, 15 BDS institutes and the remaining offer courses such as BAMS/BUMS/BHMS.
This examination is the first step towards success if anyone is looking for an admission in a medical or dental institute of their own choice in UP. To apply for the examination a candidate needs to apply through UPCPMT Application Form 2013.
Criterion for Qualification
- Candidate should be domiciled in UP
- Must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution
- Minimum 50 % marks must have been attained by a candidate of general candidate
- SC/ST category candidates must have passed this examination with a minimum of 45 % marks
- English must have been a compulsory subject
- Any student who has passed 12 or awaiting results can appear for this entrance examination.
Availability of Application form
- The application form for this examination would be available from 19 April,2013
- Application Fees for General Category is Rupees One thousand fifty only with an additional bank charge of thirty rupees
- Application fees for SC/ST category candidates is Five Hundred Fifty Rupees alongwith a bank charge of thirty rupees
- There is no extra counseling charges
- The brochure alongwith the application form is available at Allahabad Bank branches
- The form should be mailed with all the requisites to the Chairman, CPMT.